Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby!
Your newborn session will be very relaxed. It is mainly about capturing the moment and the authenticity and the connection with your family. I usually have a variety of shots between lifestyle and posed, with different combinations; family ones, then mum with baby, dad with baby, baby individually and baby with siblings.
WHEN: Newborn babies are best captured between 5-10 days old, to have relaxed sleepy shots.
From 3 weeks to 3 months, you can still have a newborn shoot but babies won’t be as sleepy and cooperative so we will get awake images.
The date of your shoot is booked from your due date or c-section date, with an understanding that we can move the date if your baby arrives earlier or later.
WHERE: My studio in Endeavour Hills (3802) in the morning, Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
WHAT TO WEAR: I have a beautiful range of dresses for mums. I usually advice to avoid clothing with patterns, stripes, logos or bright colours, and choose pastel or mid tone colours. But we will talk about what to wear in your consultation.
WHAT TO BRING: change of clothes for mum, dad and baby, snacks, drinks, toys, nappies wipes, dummies and enttertainement for the siblings.
SESSION FEE: SIMPLE STUDIO $200
- an email pre consultation about your shoot
- in studio in Endeavour Hills (3802)
- 2-3 hours shoot for up to 5 people (immediate family only)
- optional 2 dress changes
- editing time
- a private online proofing gallery to view your photographs for purchase
ADD ON: $50 OFF your maternity session fee
When you book your maternity and newborn session
- Is the cost of the session: time and talent of the photographer
- It does NOT includes prints, digitals or products
- Are not refundable
- And are payable at the time of booking to secure your session.